Mobile Check-In App
The IUAA has recently added the iModules mobile check-in app as part of the event registration process. To utilize the mobile check-in app for your event, do the following:
- Let your alumni communities liaison know you would like to utilize the app a minimum of two weeks before your event, so that your event staff can be properly trained and to receive login information.
- Download the free iModules event check-in app from the App Store on the appropriate phone or tablet. The app is compatible with Apple or Android devices.
- Log in to the app using the information provided by your liaison.
- Select your group’s event in the app. The attendee list will automatically appear.
- To check someone in, click on the slide bar/button next to their name. If it’s green, then they are checked-in.
- To add a walk-up attendee, click on the green “+” in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Fill-out the appropriate information and check them in the same way.
A few things to note:
- In case of technology problems, registration staff should have a printed attendee list on-hand to check people in.
- The app doesn’t process payment, so if your event requires payment, registration staff should have a plan for accepting payment from walk-up attendees.