A new year, a fresh start!
We’ve accomplished so much this past year at the IUAA and now it’s time to welcome in a new fiscal year. This means:
- Starting the external audit of the corporation and closing FY2019’s books
- Welcoming our new members of the Executive Council, Board of Managers, and all our Alumni Communities
- Filing things away, cleaning my office, and planning for FY2021
What? I already have to plan for next fiscal year?
That’s right. Now’s the time we begin accepting in earnest the nominations for leadership positions for next fiscal year. Here’s the timeline:
- Recruit and accept nominations online through September 30
- Review new and held-over nominations (we keep them for two more years)
- Convene the Governance Committee in October to develop and approve the slate for the Board of Managers and Executive Council
- Confirm the slate in March and April 2020 (all IUAA members can do this)
Nominations come from current leaders, alumni staff liaisons, other staff partners, faculty, campus alumni directors all over the state, and YOU.
Thanks for helping us with this critical step in our future’s planning.