Follow these steps for initiating your group’s scholarship campaign. For more scholarship information, please visit the Our Indiana scholarship webpage or contact your IUAA liaison.
Step 1: Activation
Complete and submit the Scholarship Campaign activation form.
Step 2: Training and Resources
Once your activation is reviewed and approved, you’ll receive an email that explains the available resources, reporting requirements, and expectations of this core campaign. This email will provide you with access to campaign-specific resources, including:
- Scholarship talking points
- Approved solicitation and thank you letters
- Pledge cards and business reply envelopes
- Social media copy and images
- Email copy for potential scholarship applicants, fundraising, and recipient announcement
- Customizable award certificate
Step 3: Reporting
You should complete the Scholarship Campaign reporting form by May 15. This form collects information on revenue, satisfaction, and participation for your scholarship campaign. We recognize that you may not have participation numbers by May 15, so plan to indicate how you will celebrate your scholarship recipient on the form.